EHS XC Meet Results 2016
Home Meet vs. Thomas Jefferson, Nolte State Park Course (5k)
Wed. Oct. 5th, Rain Showers, 60 Degrees
- It was Senior Night on October 5th for the Hornets! Special thanks to all the parents that helped make this a special event for our five graduating athletes. The seniors were all smiles when presented with decorative gift bags containing personalized fleece blankets and several other generous parting gifts.
- A special shout out to the parents that stepped up to help compile meet results and work the finish line shoot in order to make sure we had accurate and timely results for all of our hard-working runners.
- The Lady Hornets had an outstanding showing against TJHS, finishing 1st, 3rd and 5th through 9th to lock down a fourth dual meet victory. As of this writing the Lady Hornets are in 2nd place in the Olympic Division heading into the last meet of the regular season.
- The Hornet Boys were narrowly edged out by a scrappy Jefferson squad in a close head to head battle all they way to the line.
- Hunter Storm chalked up another dual meet victory running to an impressive time while setting the pace from the firing of the gun to the finish line tape.
- As for the rest of the girls, Payton Roberson finished 3rd overall, followed by Natasha Puzon and Anna Bursch, both in personal best times. Chayce Weiman, Emmie Neu and Bryn Zeman-Witzel were all close behind, near the 22-minute mark on our home course. Neu and Zeman-Witzel both posted season best marks on the day.
- On the boys side Teagan Eldridge placed 2nd overall, followed by other top ten finishers Alec Ritter in 4th, Sam Lingwall in 5th and Hunter McGowan in 8th.
Varsity Team Results:
Girls: Enumclaw 22 / Thomas Jefferson 39 team win
Boys: Enumclaw 29 / Thomas Jefferson 26 team loss